Friday, August 1, 2008

My Boyfriends' Are Back

Aaghh, Sigh, Gentley exhale. These are my two favorite boyfriends in the world and both dorks came home from church camp this afternoon. It has been so very sad with them gone, but I have been excited for them as well. This was both of the dorkable's first church camp. They both had an absolute blast and I can't wait to hear more stories. I have promised them that they can each have their own entry here (with or without pictures) whenever they are ready. So when they are ready, you will get a nice jumble of thoughts about zip lines, bigfoots, ping pong games and things of that nature. But until then
just one more pic!

Love,
G

2 comments:

Marlers said...

I know I'm partial, but those boys are the cutest!!!

Moe said...

Yep, I'd G really missed you guys.