Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Amy's Scoring System

FYI ~ Do Not read this post aloud to young children, or any child for that matter, I use a "you'll get your mouth washed out with soap" word.

Amy has brought to my attention that I don't speak clear enough (well, actually she said I didn't tell the truth, but I disagree) with regards to my health and treatment, blah, blah, blah. (I guess I could have just used etc., but that doesn't effectively communicate the dullness like blah, blah, blah.) So she has suggested I institute the following rating system regarding my health:

_____ really pissy (that's the "you'll get your mouth washed out with soap" word)
_____ kinda pissy (there it is again!)
_____ ok
_____ kinda good
_____ really good
_____ YEAH!!! for me

So, each day I would post the list with the appropriate mark checked before I ramble on. That way those of you who just want to know how I'm feeling could find out quickly without having to find out what my cat ate for breakfast (FYI, I don't own a cat. In fact, I think cats are spawns of satan and their one value to this earth is to be a mouser in the barn.) or what cute pedicure I just got. Then at the end of the month we can chart & graph how I feel.

So, let's vote. All in favor of the new reporting system say, "Aye". "Nays?" Ok, it looks to be a tie. Since I'm the deciding vote, I'll have to think about it before a decision can be made ('cause I'm just thoughtful like that). If would like to weigh in on the decision, you can leave your thoughtful opinion - like yes or no - in the comments section.

Blessings!
G

PS I would have posted a picture of Amy, but I don't have one. Amazingly, I have lots of pictures of her children, but none of her. This isn't unusual. I noticed the other day that I don't have many pictures of adult friends...but if they have a child under 18, bingo, got one. What does that say about me?? I think I'm a freak.

4 comments:

MrsK said...

I vote AYE!

Jeanne said...

Hey babe - your life - your decision! We got your back no matter what - pissy or not!

Mom said...

I vote AYE since I learn more her then anywhere else. Love MOM

Aunt Linda said...

Dumb me, I read it as Prissy, I could'nt believe a niece of mine would say the other word in public. Your Prissy, ops, Pissy Aunt L.