Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hospital Visit - Day 12 ish??

Hey Guys! Thanks so much for all of your love, words of encouragement and compassion.

Tomorrow, I will be having a minor procedure that will help to block the pain receptors. This will help bring my pain level underneath the control of God's Power and Spirit. Just in case you might wonder...God has always had control, but I do believe that His Will and Power are perfect and while His perfect plan is often beyond me (Go ahead and snicker Marc, I know you want to)I do recognisize that His P&P are still there awaitin our recognition of it. Just an FYI, it happens tomorrow.

Now, many of you have commented on my unique language and word choice. It can most simply be described as: laptop keyboard, too long nails, & a cracker shoved underneath my keyboard. Now, I have no idea how the cracker ended up where it did (equal kudoos could be given to a princess-complex 18- month old
or a warrior wanna-be-7 year old, but I don't want to ascrible that placement just yet). What I do want you to know is that it makes typing TOUGH!!!

If all goes well, I will be hopefully be headed home tomorrow (or to my sisters anyway, who knows?) and back to work on Thursday.

I will probably not post again until Friday or Saturday...so if you don't see anything, don't worry!!

I love you!

G

5 comments:

Cinda said...

I can't imagine either of those little angels doing anything like that! I pray that all goes as planned with the procedure and you do get to go home. If you do decide that you can’t keep yourself away from work, we will be there to help as long as you need/want us! Love and Prayers!

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for you girl! I know all will go well. See you soon. Love ya!!

Moe said...

That "Enter" key was pretty hard to push, a cracker may have been my trouble too. haha. Okay, you let me know what you need from me and I will be there. Hugs, Prayers and love . Moe

Gee, said...

We are right there with you in thoughts and prayer!! In defense of the cracker being placed where it was, when was the last time you fed that keyboard? See, they (whoever "they" may be) just wanted to make sure it didn't go hungry & stop working on you!!
Love & Prayers,
GL

Cort said...

Well, I have all day Friday open if you need help I will be right there. Just let me know or have someone else give me a call.
Love adn prayers,Cort