Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MONDAY, MONday, Monday!!!!

Yes, I know today is Tuesday. But...well...I finally decided to post about Monday and it didn't happen until today - Which, of course, epitomizes my Monday. Does that make sense to anyone besides me? I guess it doesn't really matter, because I already said it and my keyboard doesn't come with an edit function, so I guess I'm stuck with it. Anyway...

I didn't do anything productive on Monday. I didn't get dressed...
My clothes for yesterday hung in the closet just waiting for me to take off the plaid pajama-pants-my-sister-wore-when-she-was-pregnant-with-Austin-and-I-stole-9-years-ago pants and put them on but it didn't happen.

I didn't brush my hair...but I did brush my teeth with my cute snoopy tooth brush.


I didn't make my bed...
but to be fair, I haven't unmade my bed in a week or so to get in it so I could get up and make it. I've been using that blanket at the end of my bed and just sleeping on top of the duvet...oh, the joys of being single =)!

I didn't get a pedicure...

but I did cut the cute french polka-dot design off my old pedicure so that maybe I could get a pedicure on Thursday. See, I plan ahead that way...

I didn't watch TV...
but I did read these trashy novels. FYI by trashy I mean of no literary value or benefit to my job as an elementary librarian...get your head out of the gutter Jennifer.

I also didn't
*go to the Y,
*wash any dishes,
*vacuum or dust anything,
*go further than the front porch in front or the pool deck in back,
or as I stated previously anything productive!

Today, I have high hopes for the whole getting dressed thing!!!

Love,
G

PS...I'm praying for your dad Joni. Hope the surgery (& Miss A) is going well.

2 comments:

itsjoni said...

@sOh how I love days like your Monday! Thanks for your prayers. Dad is doing well and Miss A was a real tropper. Miss you tons and can't wait to get together when I get back to T-town! Love you!

Jeanne said...

Sounds like my kind of day. Although I usually throw in some complete wasteful time spent watching stupid videos on YouTube. Hey, there's some good stuff on there! (SMILE) Love ya girl!