Monday, July 28, 2008

Hospital Visit - Day #324


Well jell-girls and Guys, Guys, Guys!! Life is... What shall we call it....hmmmm....ummm. I don't know. I'm fresh out of words, you pick a word.

If you are short on some words I will throw some out at you like... Gorgeous, beautiful, tall sexy and skinny "both before and after the Y" (cough, cough). Intelligent

Okay--okay--lets get real. How about obnoxious, prissy-dork, stubborn, and well, come on - you can figure out the rest by your self. I have mostly smart friends. 'Cause I'm just like that that way.

On the Amy scale we have had two episodes in the pissy range or beyond! (beyond, beyond, beyond) and the rest of the day has met or exceeded general expectations.


The highlight of my day was lunch with Miss Sophie G. She ate all my strawberries and I ate all of the chicken. And no it wasn't strawberry chicken, it was Hawaiian chicken with strawberries on the side.

The boys left for camp today, woohoo-who I think or maybe not. I'm not sure I'll let you know Friday when they come back how much I really did miss them.

Love ya Bunches!
G

8 comments:

Rob Cunningham said...

praying for ya, friend!

Shelia said...

Just checking in on ya.
I went to school today to try and help Carol move the rest of Barb's stuff out...........you wouldn't believe, or maybe you would. The hall is full of stuff. I did rescue her albums (she took her record player home and didn't realize she'd left the records).
Still praying......have a restful night.

Carol said...

HEY G,
I hope you are feeling much better now! Love and prayers still going your way.
Shelia DID help me quite a lot today! Barb left me many, many treasures in her old room! HA
See you soon! Get some sleep!
Love, Carol

Cinda said...

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and praying for you. Love ya' bunches!

Jeanne said...

Good to see your beautiful smile.
Praying for you! Love ya!

Arthur said...

Hey Miss G!We are thinking about ya, and praying for you. Get some rest!

Cort said...

I am praying for you. Wanted to come see you but didn't want to tire you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Gee, said...

Let us know when you are up for a quick visit and if there is anything you need or that we can do!! Thanks for the updates!

Love and Prayers,
GL