Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hospital Visit

Dr. McNichols is discharging me from Cox South. I'm driving to Tulsa (well not me)...to see Dr. Kellar immediately, and they were going to finally let me take a shower this afternoon...maybe I should stay here...guess I'll go anyways. Dr. Kellar is going to figure out how to titrate my medication so I can go home! Yippee...with minimal pain. My sister keeps telling me to push my meds button..apparrently she wants me to be "good" on the way home. Have I ever been difficult??? I think not. I promise I will be completely fine by next Wednesday...promise. So, all my love

P.S. As soon as everything is under control, and I have had a chance to rest...I mean real rest...not the kind where you see cereal bowls flying through the air..I'll blog and let you know. Then, you can call me (supposing you want to) and see how I'm doing! Thanks!!! G

8 comments:

Moe said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itsjoni said...

I'm so glad you are getting to come home! Oh, how I have missed you so. Just know that I am thinking and praying for you and when you feel up to it give me a shout, until then get lots of rest and just veg out! I love you!

Cinda said...

I am thrilled that you are coming home! Get better quick, I can't wait to see you!

Shelia said...

Barb and I "work out" together and she told me to check your blog. Last I looked you were having fun sitting by the pool.......... It took me a while, but I finally figured out the word was "pissy" not "prissy"! That does make a difference!
You're in my prayers.
Shelia

Jeanne said...

That is wonderful news! Still praying every day. Love ya!

The Bass Family said...

Hey G...Thanks for the call...it meant a lot. I definitely need to see you very soon. We need to stop this, missing each other stuff. Love you, praying for you and miss you.

Carol said...

Sooooo, glad you are coming home! You better stay well, too! Love and prayers going your way!
Carol

Aunt Debbie said...

NOT DIFFICULT!!!! Give me a break! You have been difficult since the day you were born but still managed to wrap all of us around your little finger. :)

I'm happy you are back in Tulsa and hope you will be home soon.

Love you